Wednesday 17 June 2009

Post Op

We had a bit of a scare when we turned up for the op as my BP was too high for comfort but the Anaesthetist decided that it was OK to go ahead, The op was straight forward so I now have a very heavy pot on my left hand and I am trying to learn how to do everything one handed.

I have managed to edit a new article for my web site all about User Accounts and Passwords. I know some of my readers have concerns about how to secure their computer from intrusion both deliberate and accidental so there should be something for everyone in here. A word of warning, some of the recovery techniques described in the article could in the wrong hands do some damage so think carefully before you implement them.

Typing one handed is a bit tiring so I hope you will excuse the brevity of these few words.

No comments:

Post a Comment